Meet the team
- Alison Street
- Alison joined Harland & Co’s property department in 1996 and qualified as a licensed conveyancer in September 2005. As part of the residential property team she mainly handles residential property transactions, but she has also acted for developers in plot sales and on new-build developments.
More about Alison Street
- Angela Bacon
- Angela has worked within our family law team for over seven years, initially providing assistance to fee earners but then as a paralegal responsible for her own caseload. She qualified as a fellow of the Institute of Legal Executives (ILEX) in 2008.
More about Angela Bacon
- Anna Marsden-Ragnarsson
- Anna is a paralegal who joined the company in January 2011, and who began her legal training at York College of Law in September 2011. As Lucy Worthington's assistant her caseload includes care work, special guardianship and adoption matters.
More about Anna Marsden-Ragnarsson
- Catherine Edge
- Catherine studied sociology at the University of York before converting to law. She started her training contract with Harland & Co in January 2007 before qualifying in 2009.
More about Catherine Edge
- Daniel Cullen
- Daniel obtained a master's degree from the University of Newcastle upon Tyne before completing his legal training at a London firm. He qualified in 1996 and joined Harland & Co in 2000, where he is currently a director and head of the litigation department.
More about Daniel Cullen
- Diane Grayson
- Diane joined Harland & Co in 1999 as a newly-qualified solicitor and has been a director since 2004. She deals with all aspects of property work but specialises in commercial property matters. Diane currently heads up the residential property department.
More about Diane Grayson
- Julie Simpson
- Julie qualified in 1993 and is a solicitor in the family team. She specialises in all aspects of care work, special guardianship and adoption.
More about Julie Simpson
- Kevin Grant
- Kevin qualified as a solicitor in 2003. His caseload involves employment law, personal injury, debt collection, land disputes, landlord and tenant, contract and tort disputes (including professional negligence claims) and construction disputes.
More about Kevin Grant
- Lucy Worthington
- Lucy is a solicitor in the family team and qualified in 1981. She specialises in all aspects of child work including care law, special guardianship and adoption.
More about Lucy Worthington
- Sian Foster
- Siân studied at the University of York and the York College of Law before joining Harland & Co in September 2005 as a trainee solicitor. She is now part of our private client team and deals with applications for probate and the administration of estates, the preparation of wills and powers of attorney, deputyship matters and trusts. She has a particular interest in Court of Protection matters. She also assists the clerk of a local charity.
More about Sian Foster
- Simon Cowell
- Simon is the managing director of Harland & Co and head of its commercial property department. Prior to joining Harland & Co in 1996 he worked for Legal 500 firms in the North East of England and was an in-house property solicitor for a substantial plc.
More about Simon Cowell
- Stephen Morgan
- Stephen is a director who joined Harland & Co in 2002. He was previously a partner and head of Private Client in a practice based in Solihull in the West Midlands specialising in estate planning and estate administration for high net worth individuals and prior to that was an associate with both a Legal 500 firm and a niche elderly client law practice. He is a Registered Trust and Estate practitioner and a member of both Solicitors for the Elderly (SFE) and the Law Society’s Private Client Section
More about Stephen Morgan